Monday, December 29, 2008

WELCOME!


So, we decided to create a new blog, since Tyler is no longer a baby. I'm still trying to figure this blogspot out, so you're going to have to hang in there with me. I'm going to try to do fun, cool things, but it may take me some time. I already have spent that past 15 minutes trying to get a slideshow of our X-Mas pictures instead of Tyler's b-day pictures, but can't quite figure it out.

We have had a very hectic holiday season so far, so we have enjoyed these last 3 days relaxing. With Tyler having hand, foot, mouth, a flight to Knoxville, TN, and a visitation and funeral all during the week of Christmas, we deserved the past few days of relaxation.
Lee went back to work today, so it was just Tyler and me at home. We had a good day, but missed Lee. However, the house got cleaned!!! We are having our friends Luke and Jessica come into town this Wednesday for New Year's, so I had to get some things done today.

Tyler is non-stop walking, walking, walking. I don't think he even knows where he's going half the time, he just walks. He now has a pretty good balance and can do good dance moves without even holding onto the couch. It's so funny to watch him shake it!

Okay, well that's it for now. I'm going to play somemore with this page and see what I come up with!

2 comments:

saras said...

Love the blog. I added you to my list, so I can keep updated! Love the pics of Christmas. I hope you enjoy your time off with Tyler!

katietunning said...

Keep up the blogs! I love reading about your life as a mommy. I live vicariously through you - don't let me down! - Katie