Sunday, November 1, 2009

HALLOWEEN HAPPINESS

We had such a great Halloween weekend! Besides me being sick, it was great and it was a weekend I'll never forget. We had conferences at school this past week, so I had Friday off. It was a good thing, because I had the worst sinus headache ever. I took the boys to daycare and I layed on the couch the entire day! Saturday morning (Halloween) we woke up and drove to Dysart for the Pancake breakfast at the fire station. After breakfast we hung out at my grandma's for a bit and then drove back home. Josh met us in Dysart, so he drove home with us. We started out trick-or-treating downtown on the square and then went around our neighborhood. Tyler had so much fun and did a great job at saying 'trick-or-treat' and 'thanks'. We were so proud of him!

Today has been quite the day. I packed away newborn clothes that will never be worn again by a child of mine. 99.9% sure about that. It was a bitter sweet moment. My Brady is no longer a newborn. He is growing so fast! I love having a little baby, but I also love how much more independent Tyler gets day by day.

My grandma commented yesterday on Brady's looks. She said that when she had seen him in the past that she thought he looked like Tyler. Yesterday when she saw him, she didn't think so as much. I have to agree. Brady's smile makes him look completely different than Tyler. I've been saying this for awhile, I know, but it's so true. He's got the best, biggest smile ever!

I am so thankful and lucky to have such wonderful boys--all three of them are my everything!
Tyler checking out his candy at the end of the night.
Mom and Brady trick-or-treating downtown
Family shot
Cowboy Lee, Dumbo Tyler, Giraffe Brady, Darcey, and Woopie Cushion Josh
Brady the Giraffe
Oh how I love that smile!
Tyler is an awesome big brother! Here he is feeding Brady a bottle.
Our little Dumbo!

2 comments:

saras said...

Darcey where is your costume??? :) Love that the BIG boys also wore costumes.

Makenzie said...

that smile is HUGE!!! i love it!! what a stinken cutie!! ...see you in a few weeks!!