When you ask Tyler what he wants to be when he grows up, he will always answer with "a doctor." I believe that I've shared this before in a post, but we went deeper in conversation over this past weekend. Yes, Tyler loves fire trucks, police cars, dump trucks, and everything "boy", but he is set on becoming a doctor when he grows up. So, this weekend, we were talking about him being a dr. and I then decided to dig a little deeper.
I asked, "What kind of dr. do you want to be? What or who do you want to take care of?" "You could be an eye dr., an animal dr., a baby dr., a foot dr., a back dr......"
Tyler said, without hesitation, "a baby dr."
I yelled to the other room to see if Lee had heard what he said. He told me to ask him what kind of baby dr.
So, I asked, "do you want to take care of babies when they are like Brady or do you want to bring babies into this world?"
He said, "Into this world!"
So, there we have it.
Think about how rewarding that job would be...to bring a human life into the world every day! :) We are so proud of our Tyler!
No comments:
Post a Comment