We took the boys to the pumpkin farm today and had perfect weather and a great time! Lee's brother, Matt, was visiting us for the weekend, so he got to join us. I've got to say, that this is one of my favorite things to do with the boys throughout the year. They always have so much fun and I love to see them with such big smiles on their faces! This year, the weather was absolutely perfect fall weather. Here's some pictures of our adventure to the pumpkin patch.

This was the best family picture we could get. There's way too much stuff to look at for the boys to really want to get a picture taken with their mom and dad.

They both loved to feed the goats, but Brady enjoyed it more than Tyler.

Brady in the mound of pumpkins.

This year, Tyler rode in Lucy the cow and Brady rode in Annie. This is one of the highlights from the day. Luckily, we got there right when it opened, so it wasn't too busy yet. They hardly had to wait in line for this ride.

Lee buried them with corn kernels. Brady only liked it for a short second and then he was screaming to get out.

Big Orange Jumping Pillow. The boys and I had a great time!

Brady enjoyed it more when I jumped with him in my arms.

Tractor ride on the way out to pick our pumpkins. Uncle Matt, Tyler, and Lee.

Brady and myself.

Just like last year, it was really close to lunch and nap, so we needed to wrap up our experience quickly. We found two pumpkins in no time at all. Here's Tyler with his pumpkin...

And Brady with his.

The boys and I with their pumpkins.

Brady was ready for a nap!

Tyler was still full of excitement and just as happy as could be.

While Lee was paying for the pumpkins that we picked, we found one last thing to do before leaving. They spent some time milking a fake cow and loved it!
Happy October and Happy Fall! I absolutely love this time of year!
No comments:
Post a Comment