Tuesday, April 22, 2014

APRIL FOOL’S DAY FUNNIES!

We had a few April Fool’s Day jokes in our house this year that the boys were amused with!  They began their morning with some green food dye at the bottom of their cereal bowl.  Once Tyler noticed his milk was turning green we played it up and then I had suggested that maybe even the water in the house had turned green. Along with green food coloring in their milk, I had also put some green food coloring on the underside of the bathroom faucet.  As soon as Tyler finished his cereal, he ran into the bathroom to check the water.  He yelled at Brady to come see that the water in the house was green as well!  They were shocked and Lee and I were loving it! 

Before leaving the house that morning, I went to rinse my coffee cup out in the sink only to be squirted with the kitchen sprayer!  Yep, Lee had put a rubberband around the sprayer and got me.  One of the oldest April Fool’s Day jokes in the book.

That morning I had also made up some jello and put it into two clear cups with straws.  They sat in the fridge all day.  When we got home from school/work that day, I told the boys that I had made them some special juice.  They both sat down and sucked, sucked, sucked the straw and didn’t get any juice!  Brady was getting pretty frustrated and was almost on the verge of crying, when Tyler had pulled the straw up and noticed that it wasn’t juice but it was jello!  They were pleasantly surprised and enjoyed their afternoon snack of jello!

Such a fun day!

DSC_0592

DSC_0595

No comments: