Sunday, February 14, 2016

VALENTINE’S LOVE

We all had pretty great Valentine’s celebrations!

IMG_0068

We made Tyler’s Yoda Valentine’s box and the boys made out their Valentine’s when we were home on the snow day on the 2nd.  Tyler was pretty happy with the outcome of the box!

IMG_0063

They both had a great time at their Valentine’s parties at school on Friday.  And I’m lucky enough to be at school with them each day and I was able to stop in to both of their parties to see them having fun!

IMG_0247

tyler and i

tyler

IMG_0250

brady musical chairs

Brady won at musical chairs in his classroom party.  As you can see, he was VERY excited about it!  This picture just cracks me up.  I love it!!!

IMG_0254

The boys and I Friday night hanging out.

DSC_0592

We didn’t have any special plans on Sunday for Valentine’s Day.  They got to have heart shaped raspberry pancakes for breakfast, I made red velvet puppy chow, and red velvet cinnamon rolls.  Everything was delicious!

DSC_0595

They each got 2 new books, a Star Wars mug, candy, pens, and pencils in their Valentine’s bag.  They were pretty thankful.

IMG_0321

Beginning February 1st they got to wake up each morning and read a new heart, taped to their bedroom door, with a reason why I love them.  There are a million reasons why I love them and a million things that I love about them, but I tried to think of the top 14 to share with them.  I know it put a smile on their face each morning and I received plenty of hugs and kisses from each of them.

IMG_0323

No comments: