Friday, January 30, 2009

BIG NEWS!!!


If we haven't gotten the chance to call you personally, or you haven't had the chance to call us back yet, we want you all to hear from us our big news. Tyler is going to be a big brother! We are very excited for round two and are ready for this big step. Yes, we've been keeping this secret for a while, but not as long as last time! I have known since the week of New Year's Eve, but Lee wouldn't believe me. Finally, when it had been long enough, a test proved that I was right and that I'm pregnant. So, this secret has been kept for about a month. It has been so much fun hearing and seeing people's reactions this time around. This is the reason why we love telling people. We told our parents and brothers about 2 weeks ago and they were supposed to be keeping it secret. We realize that it's hard to keep excitement inside, but we appreciate people doing this for us. This is our news to share and like I said before, it is so much fun hearing everyone's reactions when they get the news! So, we are expecting baby Reynolds number 2 on September 12th. We had our ultrasound and check-up today. Everything looks and sounds great. It was so great seeing the baby and hearing the heartbeat today. We are so lucky that this is happening to us again. However, what I've found out already from this pregnancy, is that it's a lot harder the second time around! I have been so tired and with Tyler it adds to my exhaustion. With the first pregnancy I could lay down and take a nap in peace and quiet whenever I felt the need. This is definately not the case this time! Lee does a good job at telling me to go upstairs and lay down while he plays with Tyler. This is really wonderful when this happens! Thank you, Lee! Anyway, when you read this, please feel free to give us a call, e-mail us, or write a comment on this blog to share in our excitement!

5 comments:

saras said...

Congrats, that is soooooo exciting. I bet your mom was so excited. 2 is so much fun, the interaction is my favorite thing to watch. Tyler will be a great big brother!!!!

katietunning said...

YeahhhoooO! I am so happy for the Reynolds family - so much fun!! I can't wait to watch your belly grow - you're such a cute pregnant momma! I would like to put my request in for a little girl please!

nross said...

Congrats Darcey and Lee! That is so exciting!!

Heather Trumm said...

CONGRATS DARCE and LEE!!! That is so awesome!!!! Love, Heather

mccabe3 said...

Luke and I are so happy for you guys! Just think, next new year's there will be 3 babies running around! so much fun!