Wednesday, September 23, 2009

OFFICIAL SOCCER MOM!

This is our new ride. Tyler loves it--Mom too! This was pulling into the driveway for the first time with both boys comfortably in the back! It's got a DVD player, so Tyler got to enjoy Sesame Street on the way home.

Bears game day. This is Tyler showing Brady his guns.

Our two little boys in their football gear.

Brady=so peaceful. Tyler=not so much anymore.

Trying to check himself out in the mirror.
Things here are going great. Very little sleep going on, and only one more week off 'til I go back to work. We continue to have company stop by to meet Brady. He is growing so much, I am excited to see what he weighs next time we take him in. He has just started to really focus on my eyes, which has been really fun. He also continues to melt my heart when he smiles and shows me those dimples. When Brady is straight faced, all I see is Tyler, but when he smiles, I see only Brady. He has got the cutest smile--from his eyes to his cheeks to his dimples to his wide opened mouth. We are very lucky to have two boys with such great smiles!
We took Monday this week to go look at minivans. We drove all over and ended up really liking the last one we looked at. We walked away on Monday because they wouldn't come down to our price and we had to go pick up Tyler from Daycare. Good timing! They, of course, called us on Tuesday and agreed to come down to the price that worked for us. We ended up with a 2004 Pontiac Montana. It's got so much room and it really works for us and the kids! I hope it continues to be a great vehicle!
Lee is still working 12 hr. nights. He's still on 3rd shift, but soon enough will be back onto 1st. He still would rather be on 3rd, due to the fact that the office employees are absent and there are just fewer people to bother him. I, however, cannot wait until he is home with us at night. I feel as if I haven't gotten to sit down and have quality time with my husband in a few weeks. When he gets back onto 1st, we can have that time after Tyler goes to bed to sit, relax, and talk.
I go back to work in less than 2 weeks and still haven't gotten things done that I wanted to complete before Brady was even born! Now that I have a vehicle again, I can take Tyler to daycare first thing in the morning and get more things accomplished in my day! Not so sure that everything's going to get done, but I've got to squeeze in a nap every now and then!

1 comment:

saras said...

Nate's sister has a Montana and LOVES it! Glad to see picks of Brady...so cute! Hope you can get lots done in the next 2 weeks! If you figure out how to get the To Do list done with 2 kids and working, send your secret my way :)