Wednesday, October 7, 2009

6 WEEKS AND BACK TO WORK!

I went back to work on Tuesday this week. This is me after my first day back at school, passed out on the couch with Brady, while my mom and Tyler are upstairs playing in Tyler's room and Lee's cleaning up the dishes from dinner. Yes, I was (and still am) exhausted! I only got to take a 20-30 minute nap, but I woke up to find a pool of drool on Brady's forehead. The poor little guy! It feels good to be back at work, but I sure do miss Brady!
My mom is staying home with Brady this week and we are still sending Tyler out to daycare. I think she is realizing how fast the days go when you are at home taking care of a newborn! She has also realized how exhausting it all is. Taking care of Brady during the day and having the energy to play with Tyler and yet TRY to manage Tyler's many fits when he gets home from daycare is a big job! We are lucky that my mom is able to be here for Brady this week and Lee's mom will be home with Brady next week.
Here is Tyler's Halloween costume for this year. Tyler really likes the elephant sound that Lee makes, therefore really liking elephants. So we decided to have him go as an elephant (Dumbo) and Brady is going as a giraffe. As of now, Tyler hates his costume, as you can see. Hopefully that will change soon!
Brady hanging out at Grandma's.
We went to Iowa City for the weekend last weekend to stay at my mom's and attend Katie's shower on Sunday. We had a good weekend in Iowa City!
Tyler chillin' at Grandma's with his hands in his pockets.
Grandma: "Tyler, what's in your pockets?"
Tyler: "hands."
The cutest outfit on Brady! He was dressed for his one and only baby shower at my school. This cute little outfit was given to Brady by my friend Jessica! Thanks, Jess!
My school was nice enough to throw a shower for Brady and I. We had a great time with cake, games, and all the ladies!
Brady trying out the swing.
Mom and Brady at the school park.
Tyler flying down the slide.

No comments: