Happy 2 months to Brady! Of course this 2 months have gone fast, but they have gone even faster since I've been back to work. It's amazing how fast the weeks fly by! Brady had his first day at daycare this past Monday. I think the day was a little rough for Tyler. He wasn't so sure how he felt about Brady being on his turf. After the first day, though, everything and everybody was fine and happy! This is a picture of the boys at their daycare on Monday. They had on Big Brother/Little Brother shirts. So cute!!!
At the moment our camera is out of use. Our battery is not taking to the charger anymore, so they are sending us a new one in the mail. So...I do not have a picture of Brady on his 2 month b-day. I will get one posted as soon as I can. Hopefully that battery will come before Halloween this Saturday!
Other than the usual day-to-day events, nothing big is happening here. We're awaiting Halloween and wondering if Tyler will actually wear his costume. Tyler is saying a new phrase everyday. His newest one is "Please, Mom, Please!" He also started a fake laugh, which is pretty funny. He cracks us up with all the new things that he says each and every day. Brady is showing more and more smiles. He's got such a great big, wonderful smile! He's the happiest first thing in the morning. It's great to see that smile before going off to work! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment