Sunday, February 13, 2011

SUPER BOWL SUNDAY

We went over to our friends house for Super Bowl Sunday. 5 families with a total of 14 kids! CRAZY! And now...there are twins coming this summer. --NOT from us! :)

We had a fun time. I hope that Lee was able to relax and watch the game, because I know that I did not watch even one play of the game or even one commercial. However, as crazy as it was, it was much fun.

Tyler was very upset with us at the end of the night that we were making him leave.
I tried and tried to get a picture of both Brady and Camryn looking at the camera at the same time, but I did not succeed.
Here's Brady and ...
Here's sweet Camryn.
All the kids stopped running around the house for a bit to watch and dance to the (lousy) half-time performance. Here's Tyler and Brady (amongst other kids) dancing.
The kids dancing and the adults watching.
This was the dinner table when the kids ate. Way too much fun!

No comments: