On Friday, May 6th, my school put on an amazing carnival. Since I had to work it, Lee and my mom brought the boys to the carnival. Both Tyler and Brady had an absolute blast and created full exhaustion for my mom and Lee. I had one restroom break, where I went to find them and watch them in action for a bit. The smiles and happiness on their faces was great to see and only made me wish that I could continue to spend time with them while they went around to all the games. Unfortunately, I had to get back to work! Lee, my mom, Tyler, and Brady came home with a sheet cake and cupcakes from the cake walk, a goldfish, and plenty of little 'toys' (junk.) Tyler still knows exactly what he and Brady won that night and which classroom he won it in. His memory is absolutely amazing! The fish that we brought home was creatively named Nemo. Nemo has since past and we have boughten two new ones. That will come in a seperate post. :)

They enjoyed going down the blow up slide.

Here's Tyler doing a bean bag toss.

And Brady doing the bean bag toss.

Brady 'cheesing' after he won some play-doh.
What a great night that we all got to be a part of. I am always so thankful for everything that our boys get to experience. We do all that we can to make their hearts full of love and happiness.
No comments:
Post a Comment