Here's Lee and I at Tulip Time. (with Tyler in the background.)
Not a great shot of us, but this was the end of the afternoon and Tyler and Brady were both hot and tired.
Grandma with her grandsons.
We ate lunch under a shade tree when we first arrived.
Lunch time.
Tyler waiting for his sword balloon from the clown, Deano. Deano just so happened to have been at my school the night before, for the carnival. Tyler loves clowns and is already saying that he wants to have a clown at his 4th b-day!
Tyler and Brady with their sword balloons.$2.00 each
$4.00 for two
I don't know why, but we decided to get just one. :)
They are so good!!!
Tyler bouncing in the fun house.
Brady in the fun house.
Tyler loves to play 'kitchen' and 'house.'
Brady up high on his tip toes trying to scoop some corn. After awhile, I banned him from this station, because all he wanted to do was scoop the corn out and into the grass. He thought it was the most fun thing in the world!







No comments:
Post a Comment