I still left the house at my normal time and took Brady to daycare. When Brady and I left, Tyler still had another hour and 15 minutes to spare before he needed to leave for school. I could tell that it was going to be a really long hour for him and Lee, as Tyler was ready to leave as soon as he jumped out of bed this morning!
We took a few pictures outside before we left. Lee took the day off so that he could take Tyler to his first day and then pick him up. He took some great pictures for me, since I wasn't able to take a day or even a 1/2 day off of work.
Tyler had a great time at school today. He said that he got to sit by his friends, Caden and Micah. He got to play alot, which made him happy! He painted a picture of a school bus yellow, which is now hung on our fridge. He sang some songs, ate snack, and liked his teachers. Successful first day of pre-school!
Lee said that when he picked Tyler up, he seemed extremely exhausted. Tyler didn't speak much on the way to daycare, just sat in his carseat and smiled. I'd say that we have a pretty happy 3 year old little boy!
Here he is showing off his new Dinosaur Backpack.
A really excited 3 year old Tyler and a really sad 2 year old Brady.Tyler was excited for school. Brady just wanted Mom.
As you can see, Brady needed to wear his backpack as well this morning.







No comments:
Post a Comment