Lee couldn't have been happier that the shower fell on the same day as opening weekend of college football! He actually left the house not too long after we did yesterday morning to go look for a new dishwasher and then he got to enjoy the rest of the day in Ames for the UNI vs. Iowa State football game! He had a great day and watched a good football game. However, the football game did not end the way we wanted to, with Iowa State scoring within the last minute to win the game.
Here's a picture of us with Nolan. Brady was all about holding Nolan and giving him kisses on the head. Tyler, on the other hand, wanted nothing to do with him.Funny Story! Last night, I had the boys in the bath. I could see Tyler's wheels moving in his head. This is what was said.
"I went to Natalie's baby shower. But I never got to see her in the shower!"
"I went to Natalie's baby shower. But I never got to see her in the shower!"
He was so confused!
And after I gave a quick little outburst of a giggle, I tried to explain.
"A baby shower and a wedding shower, means that we shower them with gifts!"
He was still so confused!
"So that means you put the presents in the shower?"
"No honey. Showering them with gifts just means that we bring them lots and lots of presents."
Too Cute! I absolutely love these moments!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment