Wednesday, November 30, 2011

LET THE COUNTDOWN BEGIN!

We have officially started the countdown to Christmas! 
 I just bought this countdown this year.  You are actually supposed to move the magnetic mitten and count up to the 25th day of December, but for the boys, it makes much more sense to countdown to 1.  So, Brady was able to move it for the first time tonight to 24!  Now that today is over, there are only 24 more days and then it will be Christmas!
 I had broughten home materials from school for each of the boys to make a Christmas link countdown.  I ended up only having to make one tonight for Brady, because Tyler came home from preschool today with one of his very own!  Here he is after bath, taking off the first link.
 He is so excited!
Brady's a couple years too young to understand this concept, but he was still willing to take a picture with his Christmas countdown bell!

24 more days!

No comments: