Friday, March 30, 2012

FIRST EVER BABYSITTER

The boys had their first ever, non-relative, babysitter last night!  I had a meeting at school, Lee had inventory, and my mom was busy, so we finally had to break down and get a babysitter for a couple hours.  The boys were very comfortable with her, as she just lives two doors down from us.  She did not have to give them baths, since I was home in time, so all she had to do was to feed them dinner and then play until I got home.  Tyler and Brady had a great time and seemed to really enjoy their 2 hrs. with a babysitter.  I, on the other hand, could only think about them as I was at my meeting.  It's not that we don't ever want them with babysitters, but it's much cheaper and way more convenient and stress free to have my mom watch them if she can.  So, now that the first time is done, I can't say that we will do this more often, because, like I said, I would rather not spend money on babysitters, but it will be easier for all of us next time!  I am so proud of how Tyler and Brady behaved and played while Lee and I were gone!  Good job, boys!

No comments: