We were waiting at an intersection of a "busy" street here in town. The boys were asking me why we were waiting so long and they were getting a little impatient. I explained to them that I had to wait until there were no cars coming from either direction.
I told them that I would be pulling out soon and Tyler noticed a car coming a ways away. It was far enough away for me to pull out, so that is what I did.
When I pulled out and started driving again,
Brady said, "Good job, Mommy!"
I said, "Awww. Thanks, Brady."
And then he said, "I proud of you, Mommy!"
That was the sweetest thing! What a sweet little kid! It's so great that I get that kind of comment just for driving them around town! Then I thought, 'Wow! I must really tell them that a lot!'

No comments:
Post a Comment