Monday, July 16, 2012

A COUPLE MORE WEDDINGS!

This year has been filled with weddings!
We started out with a wedding May 5th in Florida, then Megan's in Des Moines on June 16th.  Two weeks after Megan's, was Josh and Liz's in Colorado on June 30th and then my cousin's the week after Josh's on July 7th in Waterloo!  Now, we just look forward to Josh and Liz's reception in Cedar Falls coming in August.
 I was honored to be in my friend, Megan's, wedding on June 16th.  It was a beautiful wedding and such a fun weekend.  Neither Lee or I had a camera that night, so I don't have any pictures to show, but this one from the photographer of the bride herself and I.
 Our family at my cousin, Kyle's, wedding on July 7th.  Brady is showing his monkey face.
 Brady and I.
 The boys owned the dance floor at Josh and Liz's wedding.  So, with Kyle's wedding being just one week after, they were still in the dancing spirit.  However, they started to dance WAY before the actual dance began.  They loved to dance to the "background" music during dinner, etc.  They had a blast!
 Kyle and Grandma Kriz polka dancing!
Tyler and Grandma Mary polka dancing.

No comments: