We have had an extremely hot and dry weather here this summer, so we are welcoming this new "cool" weather. With it have been in the 100's most of this summer, we felt like the morning of August 10th was very cool when it was probably in the upper 60's. The boys really didn't get to spend much time playing with all of their outside toys in the garage this summer, really because we weren't home or when we were home, it was too hot. So, on this morning we spent our entire morning playing outside in our sweatshirts and enjoying it! :) Here's some cute pictures of the boys on this cool, summer morning playing with their toys.
Brady's sweet smile.
They love playing in the rocks! :)
Brady playing frisbee golf.
Brady biting the inside of his cheek. He does this a lot, so I'm glad that I got a picture of it to remember this look.
My 4-year-old looks so grown up!....
and so handsome!....
and just so darn cute!
The boys set this up. Wagon in the middle, chairs on the side; so that they were able to climb onto the top of the cars and sit. They loved it! I let it last as long as I possibly could, of course until they started to fight! :)
I like summer, but this cooler weather is really making me look forward to fall! I love fall!









No comments:
Post a Comment