I feel like our summer started early this year, when Lee and I took our trip to Florida in May. Here's many highlights of our Summer (a little bit of Spring) 2012.
1. Lee and I took a trip to Florida--for Josh and Alex's Wedding
2. Tyler's first time playing on a soccer team
3. Sesame Street Live
4. Boating on Lake Red Rock with friends
5. Boating on Lake Panorama with friends
6. Brady's surgery on his 2 hernias
7. Tyler's first Bible School at our church
8. Flying Kites
9. Going to the I-Cubs game on Father's Day
10. Swimming, swimming, swimming!
11. Trying to camp out in the backyard
12. Megan and Brian's wedding
13. Trip to Colorado
14. Josh and Liz's wedding in Colorado
15. Omaha Zoo
16. Kyle and Amy's Wedding
17. Having the boys see fireworks for the first time on the 4th of July
18. Warrior Dash
19. Adventureland
20. Indianapolis Children's Musuem
21. Trip to Tennessee
22. Olympic Games with friends
23. Josh and Liz's wedding reception #2 in Cedar Falls
23. Getting to have lots of quality family time! :)
24. *See the next post for Tyler's big news!*
Beautiful, Iowa sunset
As we were driving home from Cedar Falls last Saturday, after Josh and Liz's reception, this was the sunset that we got to watch. It was beautiful!


No comments:
Post a Comment