Sunday, August 4, 2013

DATE NIGHT!

july28 007

Last weekend I was lucky enough to have 2 of my favorite boys take me out on a date to dinner and a movie!  Lee, unfortunately, was at work all weekend doing inventory, so it was the boys and I for the weekend.  Friday night, we decided to do date night and went to dinner at Okoboji and then to the movie Turbo.  It was an amazing night with the three of us.  The boys got along with each other the entire night and it was fun from the minute we left the house to the second I put them to bed that night. 

We started the evening with them ringing the doorbell to pick me up for the date.  When I answered the door, they each had 2 yellow flowers for me.  Brady was absolutely loving the whole night of taking his mom on a date and wanted to look handsome and play out every role of mom’s “date” on this date night.  Tyler, being a 5 year old, knows that he is not old enough to go out on a date and therefore wasn’t “into it” as much as Brady was, but still behaved very well and had a fun night.  When we got to the restaurant, they were gentlemen and opened the door for me.  We enjoyed a wonderful meal and at the end of the meal, Brady told me that he wanted to pay for dinner, so I gave him my card to give to the waitress to pay.  He was very excited and one of the first things that he had to tell his dad was that he paid for dinner.  After dinner, we drove to the movie theater for a great movie, Turbo!  It was fantastic, with me sitting in the middle of the two most wonderful dates ever!  They loved the movie, and I loved every second of the date night with my two little gentlemen!

This was a night I don’t ever want to forget!  Can’t wait for our next night out—just the three of us!

july28 008

july28 008

No comments: