As today is really our last day of our summer vacation, I look back on a few pictures of the summer that really just show the day to day of our nice, enjoyable summer that we had! It was a terrific summer and we really enjoyed it to the max!
I don’t officially go back to work until Friday, but the boys will be going to daycare and me to my classroom tomorrow. I still have so much to do to get ready for this school year!
So today, our last day of our summer vacation, was spent doing Science Day at the Klein’s house, coming home for naps, and just relaxing this afternoon. We did our traditional lunch with Lee in Grinnell this past Monday and have really fulfilled our summer days!
As much as I love my job and enjoy working outside the home, I really loved this summer and am really going to miss it.
The hardest thing about going back to work will be our new morning routine! We have really enjoyed our lazy mornings this summer and the realization of getting up at 5:30 and out of the house by 7:15 is quite frightening!
So, here’s a few pictures that make me think of and love our past summer vacation together with my boys.
Lots of running around in the backyard with shirts off! And yes, Brady has pajama shorts on over his actual shorts in these pictures! :)
And it may sound silly, but yes, I will miss my two little baby girls as well! Although I’m sure they’re ready for us to get out of the house so that they can enjoy some quiet time!
The boys hanging out in Mom and Dad’s bed.
And of course a popsicle or summer treat on the back deck after a T-Ball game or hot day!
No comments:
Post a Comment