Sunday, November 3, 2013

FALL FUN

I Love Fall!

The burning bushes in our back yard are absolutely beautiful at this time of the year.  One afternoon this week, when we got home from school, I made the boys change their shirts and go out to take just a couple pictures in front of our burning bushes.  I love how they turned out and it was just a couple minutes of our time to capture the memory of the boys and our burning bushes in the fall of 2013!

oct29 001

Brady—4 years old.

oct29 004

Tyler and Brady.

oct29 007

Tyler—5 years old.

We had the best time playing in the leaves today!  (11-3-13)  The weather was perfect earlier today and the colorful leaves have been falling like crazy!  It was the perfect time to rake up some piles and jump in them!

Tyler was all about helping me make piles and stayed out the longest to play in the leaves.

Brady wouldn’t change into a normal outfit to come outside in the leaves, so he jumped and played for awhile in his pajamas---just like last year!

nov3 003

nov3 005

Tyler’s first jump.  I love the smiles and excitement that this small activity brings to their faces!

nov3 006

nov3 010

Brady’s first jump.

nov3 012

nov3 014

nov3 017

nov3 021

nov3 022

nov3 024

Lee throwing leaves at the boys and having a great time!

nov3 026

nov3 027

nov3 029

Tyler enjoyed trying to throw leaves at Lee and myself.  We had such a fun time!

nov3 030

nov3 038

nov3 040

nov3 042

I love these pictures.  What great memories they will make!

nov3 043

   Happy Fall!

No comments: