Saturday, February 21, 2015

CLIMB IOWA

IMG_1626

The boys and I enjoyed our first visit to Climb Iowa today!  We each had our first experience with rock climbing and we loved it!

We met Tory, Emery, and Bode there and spent a couple hours climbing up the rock walls.  It was a great experience and I can see us going back.  The boys (and I) had a great time!  The boys never showed any sign of fright and climbed their little hearts out!  Tyler even made it to the top in one area 4 different times!  And Brady made it up half the wall in that same spot!

IMG_1527

IMG_1531

IMG_1547

IMG_1550

IMG_1556

IMG_1576

IMG_1579

IMG_1620

IMG_1624

Tyler up at the top.

IMG_1619

Brady 1/2 way up!

IMG_1630

Me up at the top.

IMG_1627

Bode, Brady, Emery, and Tyler.

IMG_1625

My boys and I on an adventure at Climb Iowa.

No comments: