Saturday, February 21, 2015

KANSAS CITY GIRLS WEEKEND!

February 6-8 was spent on a wonderful girls weekend in Kansas City!

We all decided to go stay with Sarah for the weekend since Brian was out of town and we had such an amazing, unforgettable weekend!

Katie, Kelley, and I took that Friday off work and left in the morning to drive down.  We pulled into Sarah’s driveway with some old school hip hop and the weekend just kept getting better from there on!

IMG_1467

After we got settled at Sarah’s we walked a few blocks to have some mid-day cocktails.  A perfect way to spend your Friday afternoon.

IMG_1458

Cara arrived shortly after we walked back to Sarah’s and we then got ready to enjoy a dinner out.  We had some pretty incredible conversations….!

After dinner we went back to Sarah’s, changed into PJ’s, got a glass of wine, and played a GREAT game of Heads-Up.  SO many laughs!  Great, great, stuff!  Not sure our brains were working 100%…

IMG_1469

Saturday was another beautiful day.  65 degrees feels pretty amazing in February!!!

We headed to the Plaza to do some shopping and have a 3 hour lunch outside with delicious food and happy margarita pitchers!

IMG_1471

And just ONE of the highlights from our weekend was when Gavin Rossdale walked right past our table at lunch.  Of course I had to run to the corner and yell his name and invite him back for some margaritas!  He gave me a polite wave and continued on his way.  :)

IMG_1472

I love this picture!  We are all so happy!

IMG_1476

After shopping, lunch, and more shopping, we stopped to pick up dinner and head back to Sarah’s.  As we were waiting for our dinner, we went to have a drink next door.

IMG_1465

Love these two!  They are both so amazing and have helped make me into the person that I am today.  Don’t know what I would do without them.

IMG_1462

Must have a Boulevard while in KC.  And must Shop!

IMG_1479

What an amazing girls weekend we had.  What amazing friends that I got to share my weekend with and share so many laughs with.  And thanks to FaceTime, I was still able to see my kids and Lee while I was away!

No comments: