I had a great Mother’s Day at home with my family. It was a dreary day, so we enjoyed our time inside hanging out. After breakfast we went to church, and then spent the rest of the day at home. The boys (and Lee) made me these mason jars with their handprints. I love them! And even though it may not sound too ‘mother’s day-ish’ I got a couple jobs crossed off my ‘to do list.’ I organized the front coat closet and went through shoes in our laundry room! I was excited about that! Overall, it was a good Mother’s Day with my boys!
On Thursday afternoon I got to leave my classroom for the last 30 minutes of the day to go to Tyler’s classroom for a Mother’s Day tea. The class sang a song, read a poem, and shared some of the book that they wrote for their moms. We then had cookies and lemonade and talked. Tyler was such a gentleman! He took my napkin and cup when I was finished, he let me sit in his chair, while he stood, the entire time, and he talked to me and loved on me the entire time I was there! It was perfect!
No comments:
Post a Comment