Sunday, May 10, 2015

SLIP ‘N SLIDE FUN

One of the things that Grandma Mary got the kids for Easter was a new slip ‘n slide.  We were able to break it out this weekend on Saturday when the weather was nice and sunny and warm!  The kids had a blast, as you can see from the pictures!

DSC_0075

DSC_0081

DSC_0083

DSC_0087

DSC_0090

DSC_0093

DSC_0094

DSC_0097

Brady didn’t last as long in the cold water as Tyler.

DSC_0101

This is Tyler’s actual smile!  I love that toothless smile!  I don’t get to catch it enough in pictures, so I’m happy I got a natural one!

DSC_0102

DSC_0104

And a goofy smile to show the toothless grin.

DSC_0106

And the usual smile that we get for pictures, with no teeth showing at all.

It was a great day outside playing in the water!  I think we’re all ready for our summer vacation!

No comments: