Monday, March 2, 2009

BABY #2


We had another ultrasound appt. today and everything looked and sounded great! The baby is, of course, measuring 4 days ahead of schedule in size. This was no surprise to us, as I'm sure it is not to you. We are really hoping for a girl this time around, so in a couple more months we will be going for another ultrasound to find out the sex! We did not find out the sex with Tyler, and it was the best surprise we could have ever had, but I have decided that I need to know this time around. I do have another appt. with the doctor tomorrow. I will keep all of you up-to-date!

2 comments:

Bill and Erin Holloway said...

How exciting! We just found out you were pregnant a few weeks ago (Mary told us of course)... not sure if news has traveled your way or not... but we are too! My due date should be 9-14-09... but my cycle was messed up apparently... so they THINK my due date is 9-28-09... we go this Friday for our first ultrasound to see how the baby measures and if our guess is correct or not! Congrats on the new baby... hopefully we'll see you Memorial Day weekend again.
ERIN HOLLOWAY

Anonymous said...

i think i see a hammer already.... its got to be a boy!!!!!

Love,
The Godfather