Sunday, March 1, 2009

THE FLU!

Since last Saturday night, we have ALL had the flu! Tyler kept it up with laying low last Sunday and then having diarrhea all day on Monday. Lee threw-up at work twice on Monday and did not feel well into the night Monday night. He woke up feeling fine Tuesday morning and went to work. I threw-up twice late Monday night and have been sick the entire week! Supposedly when you're pregnant, these things last a bit longer. I took Tyler out to daycare and I stayed home from work both Tuesday and Wednesday. I did end up going back to work on Thursday, but am pretty sure that I was a complete witch to my students. It was a terrible week and I'm glad that it's finally over and I'm starting to feel better. We go to the doctor tomorrow to have an ultrasound and see how the little baby's doing! We'll let you know how it's all going and how the baby's growing. Hope you are all feeling better than what we have this past week!

No comments: