Tuesday, December 28, 2010

DECEMBER PICTURES

December was a great month for us with Christmas and all the Christmas festivities! We took the kids to see Santa at the beginning of the month. Both of them did awesome! They sat on his lap at the same time. Tyler sat there and talked to him like he was just another guy. He told him that he wanted a "Buzz Lightyear that can fly out my window," and "a remote control train for my train tracks." Brady sat there and stared! We got great pictures and it was a fun activity!
Sitting on Santa's lap. 2010
Tyler talking. Brady staring.

I had my staff x-mas party at the beginning of December that Lee and I were able to go to while my mom stayed at our house with the kids. We had a great night out, just the two of us!
Tyler's first snow angel!!! Tyler had been talking about wanting to make a snow angel, but we had no snow! While we were up in Wisconsin, for Matt's wedding, he kept talking about it with my mom and Michelle. Finally, the weekend before Christmas, he was able to go outside to play in the snow and make a snow angel! He had such a fun time playing outside in the snow with his dad.
They were making snowballs and throwing them at the window where I was at. The playground still getting use this winter. Tyler liked going down the slide into the snow.
Tyler and Dad making snow angels.
Licking the snow off of his mitten.
I had some hot chocolate with marshmallows ready for them when they got in. Yumm!
Brady playing his new piano from Uncle Matt and Aunt Laura. We actually forgot this piano in the lobby at the hotel in WI. We had to get it shipped back home to us.
Our silly boys.
Some random night, Tyler wanted me to take pictures of him in front of the Christmas tree. At the moment, he was not wearing a shirt. I realized that while he was willing to take pictures, I better put him in something nice, so I ran upstairs to get a sweater.
Lee made him pose. Pointing and staring off??? Deep in thought???
He does look cute!
Lee's mom got him this WI cheesehead Fireman's hat. Not because we're Packers fans (Go Bears!), but because Tyler loves Firefighters.
This is a few minutes in the morning where I can sit and take at least a couple drinks of coffee before one of them needs something or needs to get dressed. This is both of my boys in their PJs, drinking their juice, and enjoying a morning snack, while watching Mickey Mouse. Love it!

No comments: