The months keep going faster. I can't believe that we're already in December! Here are some random pictures that I thought I'd share from the month of November.

Brady's favorite toy is the remote control. He is very good at giving it to mom and/or dad if needed, though.

This is what it's like to try to eat something on my own. I always have two little birds by my side wanting a bite of what I've got. This happened to be ice cream, so they didn't leave my side until is was all gone. They wait patiently while we go through and take turns on getting bites.

Bird number one, Brady.

Bird number two, Tyler.

Grandma Mary and the kids on the carousel at the mall. I took the boys to my mom's for a weekend when Lee went down to see his brother play a college football game.

Brady driving with Bob the Builder.

Tyler driving with Stuart Little.

Tyler trying to play candyland with Grandma Mary.

He thought one of the pictures was quite funny. He just kept laughing at the picture on the card. It was quite entertaining to watch!

I was playing the music from Alvin and the boys were dancing on top of the toy chest.

Tyler's got some great new moves and Brady does his little bounce. It's so cute!

Brady in the bath.

He loves to throw toys out, say "uh-oh," and wait for me to throw them back in. This could go on forever if I let it! His belly looks HUGE in this picture!
No comments:
Post a Comment