Sunday, March 6, 2011

COUCH JUMPING VIDEO (and Tyler's bad cough!)

Brady is fearless and has found a new love. The love of jumping on the couches and jumping from the ottoman to the couch and then from the couch back to the ottoman. I know that there are parents that do not allow couch jumping, but I guess Lee and I are a little more relax on that situation. Yes, he has fallen. You would think that maybe he wouldn't do it anymore after a fall, but I guess he loves it so much that he gets right back up on those couches! Here's our little dare devil couch jumping.

You also get a glimpse of Tyler's cough that he had this week. He was a bit sick, but we are working on getting healthy around here. My mom came and stayed home with the boys on Tuesday and Lee stayed home with both of them on Wednesday. Tyler's cough was so bad and he continued to spike a fever. His medicine is doing him wonders and he's getting back to his normal self!

No comments: