Friday, March 25, 2011

NICE AFTERNOON

Last Sunday afternoon turned into a wonderfully warm afternoon that we spent the entire time outside. The boys played and I did yard work! We all loved it!!!
Tyler gave Brady a quick ride in the wagon. Here's Brady with his obsession of holding onto WAY too many of the same object in his hands at one time. This time the object was chalk.

Now the object is Easter eggs. I believe that there are 3 in one hand and 2 in the other.
He's just happy to be outside without a jacket on!!!
I am very thankful that my kids try many different things to eat while they are seated at the dinner table. And most of the time, it turns out that they like it! 98% of the time, they eat what Lee and I eat. I make one thing for the night and we all eat it. They love their veggies, meat, rice, noodles, pretty much anything! On this night we grilled out and then had a rice mushroom dish and asparagus to go with our meat. Both Tyler and Brady ate everything on their plate and Tyler was always asking for more asparagus! They also love broccoli!!!
Brady also loved the asparagus, however, it was a bit more tough for him to chew. I am so proud that they eat so well....And I did that!
Tyler thought that it would be fun to hang upside down on the couch and Brady thought that it would be fun to jump off the couch and onto the pillows. Here we go!

He made it and he's okay! :)
He's a bit silly!
And he's a bit wild! Luckily he has not mastered the somersault yet!
This is the big smile that I get when I tickle him. Priceless!

No comments: