Wednesday, August 24, 2011

IT HAD TO COME TO AN END...

My summer is officially over. I had my first day of school with the kiddos today, Wednesday, Aug. 24. I officially went back last Friday, the 19th. We had a great summer on my time off. We did many fun things and stayed busy, busy, busy! It was a fulfilled summer, which made going back to work last Friday an OK thing. On our last day of summer, the boys and I went to the football field to run around and play. After the field, we headed to the park and then to pick up lunch for us and Lee. We then went to Lee's work and had a picnic lunch with him. It was a good last day of summer vacation!

One of our final evenings before going back to work. The boys would rather not wear clothes. Here they are, Brady in his diaper and Tyler in his undies, chasing Cali around.


Tyler, Brady, and Cali under the kitchen table. This was our last morning of lounging and not being in a rush to get out of the house. They like to use under the kitchen table as a little hideout.

Running around on the football field.



Having a picnic lunch with Dad at his work.

Since this sweet little child of mine needs to be with me at all times, this is a common scene at our house. I make dinner and he sits on the counter and watches me.

No comments: