It was a wonderful Mother's Day this past Sunday. We spent most of the day at my Grandma's house visiting with my Grandma, mom, Josh and Liz, Aunts and Uncles, and a couple of cousins. It was such a gorgeous day which made it so much more relaxing!
I am so very lucky to have the most amazing mom. She has taught me how to be such a great mom and she is someone who I will look up to and learn from every day until the end.
I am also so very lucky to have two little kids of my own. Both Tyler and Brady bring happiness to every moment of my day--even through the frustrating moments when I feel like screaming at the top of my lungs.
Tyler is such a smart four year old. He has an outstanding memory. He loves to learn. He follows the rules and does what we ask (for the most part.) He is a very sensitive little boy. He is such a sweetheart. He really loves his little brother, although he may not always show it. He gets very excited about the little things! He is so happy with life! There are many things that Tyler does that Lee and I say are exactly what I would do, however, I feel like Tyler is going to be just like his dad when he grows up.
Brady is a crazy man! He is the second child, second boy, and crazy as ever! He is stubborn. He knows how to have fun. He does a great job at playing on his own. He is such a cuddler. He tells me over and over throughout the day, "I love you, Mommy." Brady really looks up to his older brother and always tries to do exactly what Tyler is doing. Brady is a very smart 2 year old. He gets very proud of himself when he does things all by himself, without my help. He also gets proud of himself when he does something that I have asked him to do and he does it after I have asked him only once....not five times! Lee sees nothing of himself in Brady. This child is all mine! Second child...Crazy child...Just like me! Oh no!
I am so very blessed to be the mom of these two little boys! They are wonderful!!!
Myself, Grandma Kriz, and Mom
The boys got me some silly string for Mother's Day. As soon as we got to Grandma Kriz's house, we had a silly string fight. Brady did not like it so much, but Tyler absolutely loved it! It was a mess!
Tyler didn't look as bad as me.
The boys got me good!
This dog is Ruby. She belongs to my Aunt and Uncle. They got her Easter weekend, and we saw her on Easter, the day after they got her. She is the sweetest little puppy. Both Tyler and Brady thought that they were going to take her home with us.
We had a great time playing outdoor games. Croquet and bags were played.
My Aunt Judy, Uncle Kendall, Josh, and I played Croquet. It was fun! Judy and Kendall are pros and Judy was pretty sure she remembered all the rules from years ago.
My cousin's little girl, Ava, owns two rabbits, Hannah and Princess. The boys loved the bunny rabbits!
Grandma checking out the rabbits.
There was some confusion over the rules of Croquet, so Lee looked up the directions on his phone and taught everyone the "correct" way to play. Here are his students sitting and listening to each and every word that he had to say. :
Tyler, Brady, and Ava with Hannah and Princess.
Tyler and Uncle Kendall hanging out.
WONDERFUL, WONDERFUL MOTHER'S DAY!
















No comments:
Post a Comment