Monday, May 21, 2012

SPRING SOCCER HAS COME TO AN END

Well, Tyler and Lee had their last soccer game this past Saturday.  I am so glad that I signed Tyler up for soccer this spring.  He enjoyed every practice and every game and always looked forward to the next practice time or game time.  He really didn't get into the action a whole lot, but he ran, ran, and ran some more and always had a smile on his face while doing it.  He did improve throughout the season, and started to go more towards the ball and get a kick in every once in while.  Improvement!  That's all we ask for!  We will now look forward to fall soccer and possibly fall flag football!


Brady was always entertained by Colton, who is an older brother of one of Tyler's teammates.  Thank heavens for Colton!  He was great with Brady!

Father and son on the soccer field for their last game of their first ever soccer season.  Tyler chose to wear his shades for the last game.
Caden and Tyler's soccer skills are pretty similar.  They both run a lot and enjoy doing it.  They both grin from ear to ear the entire time they are on the field.


Tyler taking a break with Caden's big brother, Cody.
Tyler and Caden coming back into the game from break.  I'm sure their coach wanted them to "hustle" onto the field, however, they both look pretty content getting there at their own happy pace.
And checking out each other's shades.
These games were very entertaining to watch.  We died laughing at each game.  It was a great way to start our Saturdays this spring!  I'm going to miss it!
Grandma came for Tyler's last game--she's one of his biggest fans!  Brady got a snack from Grandma at the end of the game.  It looks like Brady's going to share his snack with Grandma, however, in order for him to get his snack from Grandma's hands, he had to "cheese" for the camera.
  I am really looking forward to your next season, Tyler!  I loved being your biggest fan and cheering you on each Saturday morning.  I loved watching you grow and improve as a soccer player and loved watching you make new friends on your team.  I am so very proud of you, big guy!
Go Hawks!

No comments: