Thursday, June 7, 2012

LAKE PANORAMA 2012

We took a great trip to Lake Panorama this past Saturday and spent the day with friends on the lake.  Our friends' parents have a lake house on the Lake and invited a few of us to spend the day having fun with them at their place.  They have an amazing set up and a beautiful place!  It was an all around great day (minus the boys not feeling the best!)
They have their own personal beach with plenty of beach toys for the kids to play with.
An excellent spot for us mom's to sit and watch the kids at the beach and in the lake.  Only steps away from their house if anything was needed.

Another sitting area filled with adirondack chairs and a fire pit.

Not too long after we arrived, we took a boat ride and had some of the kids go tubing.  Tyler chose to not go tubing, which, right there told me that he wasn't feeling well.  He ended up falling asleep on the boat, which has never happened!  Brady and I went for a tube ride together and had fun.  When we got back to the house, Tyler wanted to go in to take a nap and Brady wanted to continue to play on the beach.  I put Tyler down and watched Brady play as I sat and relaxed in the sun with friends.  It really helped out that Tyler wanted to sleep, as Lee didn't join us 'til later in the afternoon after he finished his golf turnament.  Watching one rather than two is such a big difference!
Brady enjoyed "fishing."  He also loved to go down that slide into the water.  He spent his time, while Tyler was sleeping, playing in the sand and in the lake.  There were many kids there for him to play with.
He looks tired, right?  He's a fighter!  It wasn't until I left to go out on the boat with the girls, that he actually agreed to go down for a nap.  Before I left to go out on the boat, I had to wake Tyler up from his already 2 hour nap.  I really didn't want him to miss out on all this fun.  Lee had now shown up, so I left him in charge.  Luckily, Brady was now the one down for the nap and he had to only watch Tyler.
Nap time in his swimsuit and sand still on his little feet.

Like I said, the girls and I went out on a boat ride, kid free!  We had such a great time!  We went tubing on the biggest tube that I've ever seen and we went for quite the ride.  Many laughs shared and many great memories taken away from that boat ride.  My neck and arms were extremely sore for 2 days following that tube ride, but it was totally worth it!
Tyler up from nap and playing with a squirt gun.
And enjoying some time in the lake.

After us girls got back from a boat ride, the guys went on one and also took a ride on the biggest tube ever!
This picture shows Lee and a couple of the guys on the tube.  They were sore as well for days!

Not too long after Lee got back from the boat ride, Tyler wanted to get changed.  As we went inside, Brady had just started to cry.  We walked into his room to see that he had thrown-up.  :(
We got him changed and cleaned up and then he just layed on me, while Lee fed Tyler some dinner.
I'm pretty sure that a mixture of the heat, sun, and not enough food got both of the boys not feeling well.
We were supposed to hang around and do s'mores before heading home, but with two boys that weren't feeling well, we left shortly after dinner and got back home about 9:00.  The boys slept the ride home and got a great night sleep and were back to 100% in the morning!
Brady sleeping on Lee while I ate my dinner.
After Tyler ate his dinner, he went back inside to relax and lay on the couch...just waiting to go home.
Emily, Lindy, Darcey, Mindi, and Mandy.
15 kids
Great Friends!  Wonderful Day!

No comments: