Sunday, February 10, 2013

CHUCK E. CHEESE DAY

feb10 006 My mom came to visit us this weekend to see the boys and the new puppy.  Instead of just staying inside on this rainy, dreary day, she wanted to take us to Chuck E. Cheese’s and the boys were more than excited to spend a day playing games, eating pizza, and winning prizes!  Thank you, Mom (Grandma), for the very fun and exhausting day at Chuck E. Cheese’s!  We all had a great time!feb10 003 feb10 005 The happiness on their faces was constant and contagious to those of us around them.feb10 008 Brady, up on his tiptoes, to play a game.feb10 009 He concentrates so hard!feb10 011 feb10 017 Brady and I on the “roller coaster” ride.feb10 021 feb10 023 Grandma and Tyler giving the “roller coaster” ride a turn.feb10 029 feb10 030 I was steering the wheel and pushing down on the gas.  What was Brady doing?  Looking cute and watching our car go fast!feb10 031 Wow!  He’s growing up!  I love this picture of him!feb10 032 feb10 034 You can tell that this was the last thing before we left.  They look a little tired and ready to call it a day.  (They both had to wear their new Valentine shirts today from Grandma Mary.)

It was such a fun day with Grandma!  I can’t thank her enough for all she does for us!

No comments: