Our kids say the funniest things all day long, but unfortunately I never end up remember half of them. Here’s a few recent ones that really stick out that I want to remember.
Brady
He was so excited to have received his new toy for Valentine’s Day. The next day he was telling me that he wanted to take this new toy to Lindy’s (daycare), because…“it’s berry, berry, berry, berry, berry, berry, (etc.) Special!” It was so cute how he said it!
One evening as I was cooking dinner, I asked Brady to check on Lucy for me to make sure that she was okay and not having an accident somewhere! He ran back into the kitchen and said, “she’s trying to eat Cali’s butt!” Hilarious!
Tyler
I brought home my Care Bears from my mom’s house last weekend while I was in Iowa City. The boys were down for a nap when I got home. Tyler woke up first and loved the Care Bears! When Brady woke up, Tyler said to Brady, “Brady, look what Mom brought home! They were Mom’s Care Bears. They’re WAY OLD!” Wow! Thanks, Tyler! :)
And this is not a quote, but it’s something about Tyler that I want to share. For many nights, we danced to Gangham Style by watching the Just Dance 4 video of it on the computer or IPad. The other night, the Gangham Style song came on the TV because we had Pandora playing. We were amazed, but not really surprised, that Tyler has all of the dance moves from the Just Dance 4 video memorized and danced the whole thing by himself! Amazing!
I really need to be writing down more of what they say, as they crack me up (and make me pull my hair out) constantly! Love these two little boys of ours! They really are pretty darn amazing!
AND TO ADD A COUPLE THINGS….
I had just published this post and Tyler said two very funny things in a row.
1. My mom was here today with the kids and dogs while Lee and I went back to CF/Dike for my cousin’s service. Tyler was just talking to me about what they ate for lunch. He said that he ate more fettucine and Grandma added more parmesan cheese to it. Since there was already enough parmesan in it when I made it, I said, “really she added more?” And Tyler smiled and said, “that grandma” in a voice as if I were saying it and he knew exactly what I was thinking. :) It made me giggle.
2. He is also sitting here next to me, coloring in his magazine. Instead of saying the word ‘notice,’ he usually says the word ‘recognize’ instead. I correct him every time, but he just hasn’t gotten it yet. So, as he is coloring his magazine, with markers, he said, “recognize that I got some marker on my hand?”
No comments:
Post a Comment