Sunday, February 17, 2013

HAPPY VALENTINE’S DAY!

 

We all had a special and lovely Valentine’s Day this year!feb17 003 Valentine’s morning was chaotic, but fun.  Lee had some beautiful red roses at home for me Valentine’s morning.  We started the day off with making the boys their special breakfast of bacon shaped as a heart and some heart shaped red velvet pancakes with chocolate chips.

We found enough time for the boys to open their Valentine gifts before we left for daycare/work that morning.  Each of them received their own special card, Chase, one of the Rescue Bots, and some candy.  They were beyond thrilled with Chase and had to take him, along with Heatwave to Daycare that day.feb17 005 Brady with his special Snoopy card and stickers.feb17 008 Brady with his Chase.feb17 010 Tyler with Chase.feb17 013 They had to go grab their Heatwaves right away so that they could play with both of them together.feb17 015 One Happy Valentine!feb17 016 Another little Happy Valentine.feb17 018 And a new tradition, just started last year, is that I make them a homemade Heart Shaped Pizza.

Lee and I have a tradition as well.  For the past 10 Valentine’s, we have had a Steak dinner with twiced baked potatoes, and sweet and sour green beans.  Very special, delicious dinner that we enjoy each year with each other.  Love our family traditions!feb17 021One of the suckers that I got them had these lips on the outside.  Cute!feb17 023 feb17 024 Not only did Lee have beautiful red roses for me Valentine’s morning, but he had some pink roses delivered to school that day.  What a wonderfully, awesome husband I have!

And to share a couple pictures of my day at school with “my kids” away from home.feb17 040 They are amazing Kindergartners!feb17 041 I taught them a “love” song with actions that we were sharing for the cameras!  :)

No comments: