Sunday, April 14, 2013

I-CUBS GAME

april14 002 We had won some free tickets to today’s I-Cubs Baseball Game at Principal Park in Des Moines.  The weather actually turned out to be great for the time that we spent at the Park.  The temperature was nice and the wind wasn’t so bad inside the park, so it was a pretty comfortable day to sit and watch baseball.  The boys lasted only an hour and then it was time to go home.  The game was at 1:00, which is their normal nap time, so it was a hard time to work with, but since they were free tickets, we gave it a shot.  We all enjoyed the hour that we were there and will look forward to our next visit!april14 001 april14 003 The boys with Cubby Bear.april14 005

april14 006  april14 007 Like I said, the reason we left was because they were so tired.  Both of them passed out the second we got onto the interstate.april14 008

No comments: