A couple weeks ago, Tyler had his first sleepover at a friends house! We were invited to go over to our friends house, the Klein’s, on Friday, March 15th. Mandy had also said that Caden wanted Tyler to stay the night that night if he wanted to. We took his bag and pillow with us, but we weren’t sure what Tyler would do when it was time for us to leave to go home. The kids were already ready for bed when we were leaving and Mandy was reading them a story. This made it easier for him when we left, knowing that he got to listen to a story and then lay down to go to sleep. Mandy said she went in and checked on them about 10:15 and Tyler was still awake, while Cody and Caden were already asleep. She asked Tyler if he was okay and if he would be able to fall asleep and he told her ‘yes’ that he was fine and would be able to fall asleep. I’m sure he laid there a long time and I’m also sure that he was probably still the first one awake the next morning! But, he now has his first sleepover at a friends house under his belt and will be ready and just as excited for the next time! Brady missed Tyler while he was away, but I think he enjoyed the next morning since he was in control of the TV remote and got his own I-Pad time! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment