Brady had his first Dental cleaning and check-up yesterday! He was very excited, did an excellent job in the chair, and got an A+ report on his teeth! He got to watch cartoons the whole time he was in the chair with headphones on. I’m sure he was lovin’ every second! He left with a new bag of Dental goodies and a bouncy ball from the prize box. It was a great visit!
A couple little stories about Brady in the past couple weeks…
Every night he tells me that he loves me, loves me so much, and then shows me how much he loves me by standing up on his bed and reaching up as high as he can. I have written this in a past blog post. Anyway, one night I started the whole routine and then I stood up on the bed to show him how much I love him. I touched the ceiling with my hand. Apparently that was the worst thing for me to have done! Brady was so furious with me because I could touch the ceiling and he couldn’t. “It’s not fair,” he yelled! I’m not exactly sure on how I managed to make that situation better that night, but since then, I have not stood up on the bed and will not do it in the future! Another little funny about Brady…
Lately Brady has been telling me at bedtime that he wants to be a grown up. When I ask why?, he has given me a few different answers. 1. So that he can make his own breakfast. 2. So that he can make his own lunch. 3. So that he can get his own juice.
Apparently he’s fine with me making him dinner! :)
And I always try to assure him that it is much more fun being a kid than a grown up!
Here he is, showing off his nice clean, white teeth! He’s being silly and holding his new Dental bag underneath his chin.
No comments:
Post a Comment