Sunday, November 29, 2015

HALLOWEEN FUN

The kids had another fun-filled Halloween! 

They were able to trick-or-treat a total of four times!

We started with trick-or-treating on the square on Thursday, October 29th.

IMG_2936

IMG_2938

IMG_2939

Friday they were able to wear their costumes to school—and so was I!

My team dressed up as the Inside Out characters.  It was a great day and so much fun!  I loved being called ‘Joy’ all day by the kids.

IMG_2967

IMG_2964

The kindergartners take a parade walk through all the classrooms, so Brady got to come parade through my room and sing a song.

IMG_2968

He got the biggest smile on his face when he walked in my room!

IMG_2972

IMG_2973

I stopped in both of their parties in the afternoon for just a few minutes to see the fun they were having.  And both of them were having so much fun!

IMG_2977

Friday, October 30 we went to our church for trunk-or treating.  I didn’t ever get the two of the boys together for a picture, but I did get Brady and his good bud, Quinn!

IMG_2980

Saturday, October 31st, we left right away in the morning to drive to Dysart for the pancake breakfast at the Fire Department.  Cali and Lucy sat on Brady’s lap the entire trip to Dysart.

IMG_2985

IMG_2987

After the pancake breakfast and time at Grandma Kriz’s, Josh and Lee left to go to the UNI football game and Mom and I took Tyler, Brady, and Delaney back to Cedar Falls.

IMG_2989

IMG_2995

Liz was at training the entire day so we weren’t able to see her.  Once we got back to Josh and Liz’s, I went shopping for Tyler’s birthday and mom played with the kids.  After the football game, we drove back home and arrived just in time to go trick-or-treating in our neighborhood.

After going around the block, the boys helped Lee hand out candy and Brady even jumped out from the bushes to scare people!

DSC_0652

DSC_0657

Tyler (7 years old)-Adam Levine

Brady (6 years old)-Ninja

No comments: