Wednesday, November 4, 2015

PUMPKIN PATCH

We took a Tuesday afternoon to go to the Pumpkin Patch right after school.  It was perfect!  We pretty much had the whole pumpkin patch to ourselves and we loved it!

Lee met us at the patch to enjoy the activities!

I love this tradition and these memories!

DSC_0361

Feeding the goats.

DSC_0366

DSC_0371

DSC_0373

Tyler spinning in the tunnel.

DSC_0374

DSC_0377

The big jumping pillow is a highlight!

DSC_0380

DSC_0382

DSC_0386

DSC_0392

DSC_0393

Because I don’t get many natural smiles out of Brady, I need to snap pictures all the time to get the perfect ones!  And I love his natural smile!

DSC_0398

DSC_0399

Lee doing a flip.

DSC_0401

DSC_0405

DSC_0406

DSC_0407

DSC_0408

DSC_0410

DSC_0412

DSC_0416

They love their fun, Dad!

DSC_0417

Playing in the corn pool.  And even though we ended the jumping pillow with an injury on Tyler, he still managed a smile in the corn pool.

DSC_0419

DSC_0421

Waiting for the tractor ride out to the pumpkins.

DSC_0423

The tractor ride was going to be a few minutes so we started the corn maze.  However, it was taking forever and we just kept getting further and further away from the barn.  We ended up walking our way out of the maze and just walking back on the dirt tractor tracks in order to make the tractor ride.

DSC_0425

DSC_0430

We are so lucky!

DSC_0429

DSC_0437

DSC_0438

Tyler’s perfect pumkin.

DSC_0446

DSC_0449

Brady’s perfect pumpkin.

DSC_0450

DSC_0451

DSC_0453

DSC_0454

DSC_0459

DSC_0460

DSC_0464

DSC_0465

DSC_0468

Watching the peacock.

DSC_0471

DSC_0472

I love these pictures and love these two boys with all my heart.  They are my everything!

DSC_0473

DSC_0474

DSC_0476

No comments: