May 26th, 2016
We are so unbelievably proud of our kids and their accomplishments that they have made throughout this school year! They are both amazingly smart and both the sweetest, well-rounded kids!
They both came home with plenty of Awards from our Awards Assembly on the second to last day of school!
Brady and his best girl, Ellie, receiving an Award together.
Tyler standing to be recognized for an Award.
Our Million Word Reader!!! He tried so hard to accomplish this goal of his this year!!!
Our two boys with all of their awards!
Tyler received One Million Word Reader Award and T-Shirt, Outstanding Citizenship Award, and a Talent Show Trophy.
Brady received 2 Math Awards, Outstanding Attendance, and a Super Reader Award.
Tyler, along with only 4 other 2nd graders, made it to One Million Words Read. As you can see, he is very proud!!!
I cannot say enough how proud we are of them. They had a pretty awesome 2nd grade and Kindergarten year. I know they will both continue to do amazing things in school and I cannot wait to witness it all!
No comments:
Post a Comment