May 17, 2016
I planned to have my students at school make their own bag ice cream as a reward, so I had to have the boys try it out first to see how it would turn out.
They had a lot of fun with the process and had a lot of excitement leading up to the finished product and even topping the ice cream with chocolate and M & M’s. However, when it came to eating the ice cream, they weren’t the biggest fans. You could kind of taste the salt from the outside of the bag on some bites, which is not what you want to taste when you’re eating ice cream! We probably won’t do it again, but it was a great learning experience that they had fun with!
And I did do it in my classroom and the kids absolutely loved it!
No comments:
Post a Comment