Sunday, January 10, 2010

OUR BOYS

I was changing Brady's diaper yesterday after a nap and Tyler said, "I want to hold him." So, I told him to get up on the couch and he could. He knows that whenever he holds him I take a picture, so he said, "Take a picture, Mom!" This is the great picture that I captured, thanks to Tyler!
Brady absolutely loves his baths! We recently retired the baby bath tub. Brady is extremely long (weird, I know!) and just doesn't fit well in the baby bath anymore. Instead, we fill up the big bath with water just up to his ears and he has much more room to kick and splash around in.
I was home again this past Thursday and Friday because of snow days. Our last day of school is now June 9th! YUCK! This was one morning that Tyler got to stay in his PJ's a little bit longer. He got this old (but new to us) lunch box that I believe used to belong to one of my cousins. It has the thermos in it that Tyler loves to play with. He "serves" coffee, soup, and hot tea in it. He really wanted Dora to have some coffee, so he put the thermos cup up to the TV to give her a drink. Very thoughtful little boy!

1 comment:

Makenzie said...

too cute!! he is always so happy!!! i love it!!