Sunday, January 10, 2010

WELCOME JACK ROBERT BROWN!

On Wednesday, January 6th my friend Jenna gave birth to a wonderful little boy named Jack! CONGRATULATIONS TO JENNA AND JUSTIN! We went to visit them in Indianola on Saturday. Her house was packed with visitors and I know that Jenna was a bit overwhelmed. But, they now have themselves a very cute little boy!
Here's Tyler giving Baby Jack a big kiss!
Here's all the kids--Tyler Reynolds (2 yrs.), Me with Jack Brown (3 days), Justin Brown with Brady Reynolds (4 1/2 mths.), Cara Bockes with Nora Bockes (19 mths.), and little Emery Sampson (19 mths.) up front. I believe that Emery wanted her pants off at this moment! :) Cara is expecting a baby boy in April to add to this bunch!

It was a fun day! I hope that Jenna and Justin were able to soak it all in and feel all the love that was in there house at that moment. All for little Jack!

No comments: